Friday, January 9, 2009


So this is an amazing picture of me and my roommates on our first day of school! How cool is that?! Haha. I know that I look SUPER nerdy but that's ok cause we just figured our moms wouldn't want to miss out on that just because we were in Jerusalem. We had Old Testament classes today as well as an Ancient Near Eastern studies class, both of which were very interesting. The professors here are amazing and you can tell they love the people and the students a great deal. Because our travel and study are integrated, we get to learn so much more than just doing one or the other - I couldn't imagine it any other way! After classes we went and played around a little bit, and took some more pictures of the city and of ourselves in the traditional Middle Eastern dress. I think we fit in quite well!

5 comments:

  1. I am so proud that you continued my tradition of first day of school pictures. You all look so enthusiastic! I am so excited that you get to see the people and places that you are studying! I am glad you are getting along with your roommates and professors. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. . haha! Hope you doing well. Wish you the best and can't wait to read more about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever you are, "Moon Fogg", you're right you three look HOT! Better watch out, those local Hotties will be admiring those beautiful eyes peering out at your new world!! GrMa Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stef HATES it when I post on her friends blogs, so you needn't mention it, but just wanted to thank you heaps for all the great details that we have not heard from her. I am soaking in every detail and learning to love each of you! - Shalom, Stef's mom

    ReplyDelete